1. Cartwheel (by Target): If you’re anything like me, you spend a lot of time and money at Target. There are two Target stores within 10 minutes of my house so I even have a choice on which one to visit! When I learned that Target had a coupon app, I downloaded it right away. The app is free and is so incredibly simple to use. All you have to do is browse for the coupons you want and add them to your account. I just learned about this the other day, but you can also just scan products in the store to see if there is an available coupon! This is a life changer. The app generates one barcode that houses all your coupons. When you get up to the cashier, all you do is let her scan the barcode and Voila! Your coupons will all be applied to your order.
2. Michaels: It seems like Michaels always has a sale going on. I don’t think I’ve ever paid full price for something there. Although the app has a variety of features, including a project idea portal, the only thing I’ve ever used it for was to pull up coupons. Once you select your store, the app pulls together the coupons that are applicable at that location. My favorite coupon is the 40% off one regular price item. I use this one every time!
3. GasBuddy: This app tells you where to find the best prices on gasoline in your town. I live in a very populated suburb of Philadelphia, so there are gas stations all over the place. This app is great because it lets me know which place has the best deal.
4. Starbucks: I love the Starbucks app because it does a bunch of different things. First, I use it as my Starbucks Gold Card. I can reload and pay with my card using the barcode scanner and even check the number of star points I have. If you’re not familiar, you get one star for each purchase and once you get a certain number of stars you get free drinks. I also like this app for the random free downloads. Every once in a while I’ll get a free music download that’s pretty sweet. For instance, last week I was able to download four songs from Paul, Ringo, George and John after they left the Beatles.
5. Groupon: Groupon is a site that lets you purcahse vouchers for activities, services and local events at very discounted prices. I’ve used it for lunches, concerts and even yoga classes. The app works just like the Groupon website; however with the app, you can redeem your vouchers right on your phone without having to print them out.
6. CardStar: Want to clean out your wallet and get rid of all those store reward cards? Well now you can with CardStar! All you have to do is enter your card numbers and the app saves them all. No more fumbling around trying to find your reward cards!
7. Retail Me Not: I’m always looking for promo codes online before I buy anything. Nothing is worse than ordering a new outfit and then realizing you could have used a 30% off promo code. Retail Me Not allows you to search for basically any promotion you need.
8. Dunkin Donuts: If you aren’t a Starbucks fan, the Dunkin Donuts app is for you.
9. Wells Fargo (or whatever bank you use): I love using my Wells Fargo app in order to view my accounts at any time, transfer funds, and deposit checks right from my phone. It’s literally banking at your fingertips.
10. ShopKick: This is an app that you can use with your location services. Whenever you walk into a store, the app checks you into the location and you get a certain amount of “kicks” per visit. To get even more kicks, you can scan items throughout the store. The kicks can be used towards gift cards for various stores.
I’m linking up today on the following blogs:
Don’t forget to follow me on: