It’s been pretty chilly at night lately. The air conditioner is on and we run a fan in our room. We like when its a bit cooler when we go to bed, rather than sweating! So last night Bry told me to put the comforter back onto our bed. Well… we got a new comforter when we got our new queen sized bed. The comforter is SO comfy! It’s like we are sleeping in clouds. (hehe). This is all well and good, aside from the fact it makes getting out of bed in the morning that much harder! Oh well. So, I got out of bed anyway because I knew that I would feel accomplished after my run. And I did. Got my fastest mile yet!
Duration: 35min 52sec
FASTEST MILE YET: 12min 23sec
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix together 15oz of pumpkin with the entire box of spice cake in a large mixing bowl
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Use a teaspoon melon scooper to scoop out little balls of doughy goodness
- Place the dough onto the cookie sheet and bake for approximately 13-15 minutes
- Take out and cool on a cookie rack
That’s it, folks!
I also made an easy cream cheese frosting for these. I didn’t measure anything out. I kind of eye balled it. You’ll need cream cheese, confectioners sugar, butter + vanilla extract.