I can’t believe my honeymoon is a few weeks away. It feels like it was just yesterday that I was getting married! For those of you who don’t know, Bryan and I chose to wait a few months to take our honeymoon and I am so happy that we did. It gave us time to relax, enjoy married life, plan our trip, and buy our pup!
Since we bought Pete, I won’t be buying any of these items for my honeymoon…because dogs are pricey! These items, however, are on my vacation wishlist for the next trip I take.
1. GoPro: I may have talked about the GoPro in the past, but I figured I’d mention it again. The GoPro is awesome because it’s waterproof and you can use it to take videos and photos. You can also purchase the hat clip or chest harness to stay hands-free! It’s perfect for capturing video during vacations and you won’t have to worry about damaging your cell phone. I’ll definitely be purchasing this for our next trip. I’m pretty bummed I didn’t get this for the honeymoon.
2. VAVA Dress: This dress is perfect for a beach vacation. Sometimes it can get pretty breezy near the water, so this lightweight long sleeve dress is great for dinners al fresco. I love this dress’ colorful pattern and the details on the bottoms of the sleeves. Plus, it’s off the shoulder which may be my favorite neckline of all time.
3. Karen Walker Sunglasses: I recently discovered Karen Walker a few months ago and I’m so glad I did. She has the most gorgeous, unique sunglasses in the world. These square frame sunnies are more classic than some of her other designs and are the perfect size for my face shape. I love the tortoise design too because they match everything!
4. Jack Rogers “Lauren” Sandals: I purchased the Jack Rogers Navajo sandal in platinum earlier this summer and I’ve been practically living in them all season! I love these “Lauren” sandals because they look super comfy and can be worn on the beach or at a nice dinner. Since Jack Rogers makes such high quality shoes, I’ll be buying a new pair every summer!
5. La Roche-Posay Sunscreen: You can’t forget sunscreen if you’re going on a beach vacation. It’s basically a necessity. The La Roche-Posay sunscreen is fast absorbing, water-resistant and has a matte finish. It’s also fragrance-free, PABA-free and non-comedogenic which makes it great for sensitive or acne prone skin.
6. Kate Spade Earrings: Let’s be serious for a second. These Kate Spade Mrs. earrings are down-right perfect for a honeymoon. End of story.