I’m finally getting a yoga membership at my local studio next week! (I’m writing this here to hold myself accountable.) I can’t wait to start going to class before I head to work in the mornings. Although I have clothes to wear to yoga, most of my stuff is old and worn out. With that said, today I’m sharing my workout wear wishlist – try saying that three times fast. I can’t remember the last time I bought new workout clothes, so it’s time for a refresh. I usually go to Target to buy gym stuff, but lately I’ve been craving something more high quality. I even provided the links for you, so if there’s something you like you know where to buy it.
1. Nike Pro Indy Sports Bra: I surprisingly have only a few sports bras, so I wash what I have pretty frequently. It would be nice to get a few more to add to my collection. I have to wash them pretty frequently.
2. Nike Essential Running Tights: I don’t own any longer gym tights, so these are perfect. I’ve never purchased anything from Nike that I didn’t love. I would add a pair of tights from Lululemon, but I’m afraid of them being see-thru. Has anyone had a positive experience with them?
3. Lululemon The Mat: I’ve had my eye on this mat for years now and I think it’s about time I get my hands on one. My old hot yoga studio lent these mats out and they really are amazing. In my opinion, it’s the best yoga mat on the market. I tend to slip and slide during yoga and this mat definitely prevents that. No need to get injured!
4. Lululemon What the Sport Singlet: I hate wearing tight tops when I work out. I have one singlet from Puma that I wear a lot, and I definitely want to get this one from Lululemon. It comes in so many cute colors, but my favorite has got to be the heathered electric coral.
5. Nike Signal Muscle Tee: Another loose fitting tank top that’s perfect for lifting at the gym or running.
6. Lululemon The Towel: This microfiber towel is great for hot yoga sessions. You place it on top of The Mat to give extra grip. Best thing about it? It’s machine washable! I love it in the silver color.
7. Lululemon Drishti Yoga Tote: I love how colorful this yoga tote is. In case you’re not familiar, this is a bag that holds your yoga mat. I like that it has zippered pockets, which is super convenient for your ID, keys and money.