Now that I have a yoga membership, I’ve been going to the studio at least 3-4x a week. I love it so much! I’m actually going to do a post soon about some of my favorite classes, so keep an eye out for that. But the problem with going to yoga so frequently, is that I’m running out of workout clothes! I don’t do laundry mid-week, so I’m going to need to go shopping ASAP.
I hate shopping in-store for clothes, but I also know that certain items can have obscure sizing. My method to the madness is to browse online, make a list of items in my phone that I want to try on, and then head to the store. It cuts the shopping time in half! If you’re not already doing this, you’ll have to try it. Who has time to browse in-store? Nothing is ever organized. It drives me nuts.
So, this week I started searching for some new yoga clothes online. Every item below is under $50, because I don’t have an endless budget and I need to get quite a few things. Note: I haven’t tried any of these things on, and they might end up being a flop, but I wanted to give you a look at what’s been on my radar lately.
1.Old Navy Go Dry V-Back Tee: I love that this top is on sale for $16 right now. It has a 4.8/5 rating with over 80 reviews, so it’s got to be good. I usually wear a long sleeve top, because I’m always cold at the beginning of class, but I like to layer. I like that this top is roomy enough that I could wear a thin camisole underneath.
2. Nike Pro Indy Sports Bra: I never seem to have enough sports spas. I have a couple of maximum support bras from Target’s Champion line that have held up great over the years, but I’m looking for something more lightweight. This one from Nike looks like it would fit the bill – plus, I love the strap detail!
3. Nike Tomboy Dry Fit Graphic Tank: As much as I love colorful yoga clothes, I can’t do color on top and color on bottom. Is that weird? Either the top or bottom that I’m wearing has to be black or gray. I love this tank because it wicks away sweat and is a loose fit, which is perfect for a vinyasa class.
4. Zella Reversible Cocoon Cardigan: This cardigan looks super cozy. It would be perfect for throwing on before class, especially in the springtime. The back has a ventilating midline to help keep you cool.
5. Aerie Move Colorblock Legging: OMG I love these leggings, especially the colors. Who knew Aerie had such cute workout clothes?! I know that I sure didn’t. These leggings are on sale right now for 40% off, so now is a great time to shop. After reading some of the reviews, I recommend going up a size.
6. Spiritual Gangster Hamsa Muscle Tank: The Hamsa is an ancient symbol that has been used in many different cultures, but the meaning of the symbol is always the same. The Hamsa means protection from harm. I love that this tank has the Hamsa front and center.
7. Beyond Yoga Cloud Swing Tank: This tank is almost sold out, so order it now if you’re interested. I’m absolutely obsessed with the blue color of this tank. The brand Beyond Yoga makes clothes that are ideal and practical for workouts, but that also look great for running errands, grabbing brunch, etc.
8. Zella Mudra Mesh Leggings: These leggings have a super unique print, and I’m obsessed. Typically Zella leggings are over $65, but Nordstrom is running a great deal, which puts these under $50!