I keep finding it so hard to believe that my wedding is in 16 days. Yep, SIXTEEN DAYS! It seems so crazy, because we had such a long engagement and I felt like this day would never get here. But the day is arriving very quickly. There are some things that I still need to get done.
- Purchase flower girls and ring bearer gifts
- Purchase picture frames
- Purchase something to hold cards/gifts
- Create and print signature drink sign
- Pick up table arrangement sign at Staples
- Get table # cards laminated at Staples
- Get photos printed at Target
- Receive place cards in the mail and put meal sticker on each
- Put place cards in order for caterer
- Finish writing my vows
I’m sure that I’m forgetting some things, but right now those are the items that I’m focusing on. If you’ve ever been married, you know that for whatever reason the to-do list just gets longer instead of shorter. I’m hoping to get a bunch of these items done today after work.
The blog hasn’t been a top priority the past few weeks, because I’ve been so focused on getting things done for the wedding. I promise that once the wedding is over, you will have my undying attention. I actually plan to spend some time on the weekends writing up posts again. Before wedding crunch time, I used to go to Barnes and Noble and write. But since I have no free time anymore, that can’t happen.
I am however making time this morning to get a quick Reflexion Yoga workout in. There’s a new video up on the page that is titled “Morning Quickie” with Lindsay and it’s only 14 minutes long! Don’t forget that if you’re interested in Reflexion Yoga, I have a 30% coupon if you visit here.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!
TALK TO ME
- If you’re a blogger, when do you get most of your writing done?
- How often do you post?
- Where do you pull inspiration from for your posts?
- Non-bloggers: What’s your favorite thing about the springtime?