Over the past couple weeks, I’ve been watching a bunch of YouTube videos to educate myself about natural skincare products. Instead of highlighting four bloggers for today’s Wednesday Round Up, I thought it would be more fitting if I shared four YouTube channels that I’ve been loving lately. Many of the products these vloggers recommended on their channels, I’ve added to my Natural Skincare Wishlist board on Pinterest. I can’t wait to purchase some of these and see what works best for me.
1. MakeupTia: I love watching Ashley’s videos because they are such high quality and extremely well shot. You can tell she puts a lot of time and effort into making sure her videos are professional. I also like watching her because we have a similar skin type. When she talks about the products that have helped her skin, I’m always very interested in testing them out.
2. VlogWithKendra: I’ve been watching Kendra’s videos for a few years now. She’s actually the YouTuber that convinced me to change over to a more natural skincare regimen. I love watching her morning and nighttime skincare routines, as well as her What I Eat in a Day series. Her recent Oil Cleansing Method video is super informative, so if you’re interested in learning more about that I highly recommend you watch it. It’s probably one of my favorite videos from Kendra.
3. ShannonSullivan: Shannon comes across as such a sweetheart in her vids. She’s so bubbly and positive, and loves hot tea just as much as I do! Her Uses for Coconut Oil video gave me some great ideas for new ways to incorporate the oil every day. Her channel features healthy recipes, routine videos, hauls, product reviews, monthly favorites, DIY projects and more.
4. KristenMee: Kristen is my most recent YouTube find. I recognized her Philadelphia accent and immediately connected with her videos. She offers great hair care, skincare, and nutrition tips, as well as easy to follow recipes. I absolutely love her Everyday Makeup Routine video because it featured some natural brands that I’d never heard of before. It also can be done in under 10 minutes, which is amazing for any busy working professional.
Talk to Me
- Do you watch YouTubers? What are some of your favorite channels?
- What are some of your favorite Wednesday Round Up articles from the past week?