Today I’m sharing a special package that arrived yesterday – my Vitacost.com order! I love Vitacost because they have the lowest prices out there. If you visit this link, you’ll get $10 off your first purchase. From discount vitamins and supplements, to herbs, natural household and skincare items, Vitacost offers so many high-quality products.
My Vitacost Haul:
1. Sibu Sea Buckthorn Cleanser: I love this cleanser so much! The team at Sibu sent me a bottle a few months ago to try and I was almost out of it, so I went ahead and bought another bottle. I use it every night after I do an oil cleanse, which you can read all about in this post. If you’re in the market for a natural cleanser, I highly recommend this one.
2. Kiss My Face Triple Action Toothpaste: After trying a few different natural toothpaste brands, I’ve come to the conclusion that Kiss My Face is the best. It doesn’t leave a strange aftertaste and it makes my mouth and teeth feel super clean! It’s free of artificial flavors, sweeteners and colors, animal testing and animal ingredients. Bryan even uses it!
3. Kiss My Face Lavender Deodorant: Oh natural deodorants, you are a tricky thing. For the past few months I’ve been using a deodorant from Toms and I can’t put into words how much I hate it. It’s terrible. I have to apply it 3x a day and I don’t even sweat that frequently. I read wonderful reviews about the Kiss My Face deodorant so I figured I’d give it a try.
4. Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Body Lotion: Last night when I put this on, I told Bryan that my skin smelled like a Jamaican cocktail. If you love anything coconut or papaya, I recommend you try this out. It’s super luxurious and thick, but doesn’t leave a nasty film on your skin. However, the scent does linger so if you’re not one for smells, I’d advise against it.
5. The Organic Coffee Company Java Love & Rainforest Blend: Ahh, the Organic Coffee Company. Bryan and I absolutely love the Java Love blend so we bought another bag. Before checking out, I had to spend another $10 to get free shipping, so we went ahead and also ordered the Rainforest blend. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m sure delicious.
6. SuperSeedz Gourmet Sea Salt Pumpkin Seeds: I like having something to snack on during the day, so this week I researched good gluten free and dairy free options. These pumpkin seeds have 8g of protein per ounce and are a great source of iron and zinc. I bought the sea salt variety, but they also sell the following flavors: cinnamon and sugar, coco joe, unsalted, somewhat spicy, super spicy, and tomato Italiano.
7. Beanitos: I’ve been a huge fan of Beanitos for a few years now, so when I saw that they were discounted on Vitacost I had to buy a couple bags. Beanitos are gluten free, dairy free and corn free, and contain no GMOs, trans fats or MSG. They sound a bit strange, but they might be my favorite “chip” ever.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.